Solution For All-New Jeep Wrangler (JL)
JL Audio is a leading innovator in high-end audio solutions and has launched Stealthbox subwoofers and accessories for the All-New Fourth Generation (JL-4) Jeep(r) Wrangler Unlimited. These vehicle-specific subwoofers are available for the driver/passenger-side. They mount above the rear wheels wells, so the cargo area Jl Audio Stealthbox is un-touched. These accessories can be used with any of the JL Audio amplifier models. They fit under the front passenger and driver seats. You will be able to enjoy a dynamic audio upgrade that rivals the Jeep(r) Wrangler’s off-road abilities with JL Audio’s wide range of full-range speakers.
Subwoofers are a significant upgrade to car audio systems. The subwoofer’s superior performance in bass can also be a benefit. System design is important to ensure that the rear and front speakers are not unable to reproduce bass. This will result in a richer, cleaner, and louder sound. Subwoofers are usually bulky and take up much of the Jeep Wrangler’s space. JL Audio’s Stealthbox(r), subwoofer systems address this issue by integrating the subwoofer in the vehicle’s infrastructure. This gives the vehicle a factory-equipped, stealthy look.
JL Audio’s design team uses laser-scanning technology as well as solid modeling software to create each Stealthbox(r). This ensures a strong and deep bass output. JL Audio’s Stealthbox subwoofers are made from 100% fiberglass at their Miramar, Florida factory. This ensures rigidity and high performance.
Stealthbox solutions are available for the 4-door Wrangler. They can be installed on either the driver’s or passenger side and mount securely above each rear wheel. The package includes a matching trim panel as well as a robust black steel-mesh grille. JL Wrangler Unlimited Stealthbox (r) solutions include a JL Audio thin line TW1 10-inch subwoofer in either 2 or 4 ohm, housed in a sealed enclosure. The All-New Wrangler Safety Box(r) works with all 4-door (Unlimited), trim levels: Wrangler Sport, Wrangler Sports S, Wrangler Swahili, Wrangler Rubicon, Wrangler Moab.
JL Audio designed an amplifier rack and fuse holder bracket for the Jeep(r), Wrangler (JL) to simplify installation. To securely mount any of the JL Audio amplifier models, the amplifier rack can be placed under either the driver’s or Jl Audio Stealthbox passenger side front seats (sold separately). The JL Wrangler amplifier rack is angled to maximize rear seat footspace. It does not require drilling holes and can be installed using factory hardware. The JL Wrangler fuse holder bracket is designed to mount two JL Audio master ANL fuse block, XBMFBU-ANL (sold separate). It can be installed using factory hardware and does not require drilling.
Speaker and Jl Audio Stealthbox systems for Polaris General Vehicles and RZR Offroad Vehicles
Stealthbox, a pioneer in high-end audio solutions has introduced new Stealthbox speakers and subwoofers for Polaris General and Polaris RZR offroad vehicles. These vehicle-specific audio products are proudly manufactured at JL Audio’s Florida headquarters and manufacturing facility.
The Polaris General and RZR models were designed to conquer any terrain, off-road or backcountry. The factory-supplied audio options may not be up to standard for many who desire a system that delivers exceptional quality in an open-air cockpit.
JL Audio designed speaker pods specifically for factory sound packages to fix the problem. They can be mounted securely in every kick-panel, off of the floor, and out of sight. Stealthbox(r), speaker systems for Polaris General, Polaris RZR, feature a 100% fiberglass sealed enclosure that houses the JL Audio MX-Series, 6.5-inch marine-grade coaxial speaker with blue LED illumination. This system delivers powerful, clear sound that will rock you on outdoor adventures.
A system cannot be complete without a subwoofer that is sonically matched to provide powerful, deep bass output while remaining out of sight. Stealthbox(r), a subwoofer system for Polaris General, includes one 10-inch JL Audio TW3 subwoofer driver. It is housed in an all-fiberglass enclosure with a texture coated finish and mounts securely behind your dashboard. An additional mounting bracket can be added to mount a JL Audio MX Amplifier. Similar subwoofer systems were previously available for the Polaris RZR.
JL Audio’s Jl Audio Stealthbox (r), vehicle-specific enclosures, have been a benchmark in sound quality and vehicle-specific fit. The development team accurately measures the spaces within the vehicle using laser scanning Jl Audio Stealthbox technology. For optimal performance and output, solid modeling software is used to design subwoofer and speaker solutions that are precisely sized and have the maximum volume.
- Forced-Air Cooling helps our CompRT subs run 20 percent cooler
- ONE 12″ thin-mount CompRT subwoofer and a high-output reFLEX passive radiator which intensifies bass output
- Easily mounts in cargo area with no space issues, and resists stacking weight
- Minimal mounting depth without sacrificing musical punch
- True, hard-hitting KICKER bass from a shallow-mount design
- The Kenwood Excelon P-XW1221S ported subwoofer enclosure features a single heavy-duty 2Ω, 12″ driver that can handle 500W RMS with peak power up to 2000W.
- The injection-molded Polypropylene cone features a dual area cap that provides the rigidity needed for high-power handing while delivering accurate bass.
- Extra thick legs support the weight of the system when installed in a down-firing application. This ensures the low frequency energy is transmitted without loss, resulting in powerful, impactful bass.
- The P-XW1221S is constructed of 5/8″ thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with a 3/4″ thick baffle, providing outstanding strength and durability for maintaining tight accurate bass at high volumes.
- The P-XW1221S includes a single pair of nickel-plated spring-post connectors that can accept speaker wire up to 8AWG.
Sound Storm Laboratories LOPRO10 Amplified Car Subwoofer – 1200 Watts Max Power, Low Profile, 10 Inch Subwoofer, Remote Subwoofer Control, Great For Vehicles Needing Bass But Have Limited Space, Black
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter – A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter’s frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs – Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- Dimensions: 15” x 9. 75” x 3”. If you are short on space, This is a great solution for you. The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles
- : sound storm provides a powerful 3-year Platinum online dealer so long as the purchase is made through . We strongly encourage Professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
- Space Saver – The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier – A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated – This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter – A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter’s frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input – Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low Level Input – Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the BAB8 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable Bass Boost – Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it